[Announcements] Finally Vip Contest Open

These hacks require a Jailbroken Ios Device.
  • Advertisement

[Announcements] Finally Vip Contest Open

Postby Admin » Fri May 01, 2015 7:33 pm

We Just Open the vip contest gate for you guys now i am going to tell you how you can win free vip for life :thumbup:

To Get This Free Vip Medal Image you Must Have to follow Our Site Rules And Rules For Wining the vip account :)

Rules
1, You Must Have to follow the site rules to enter in this contest. :)

2, Any one can join this contest.

3, You Must Have To Made minimum 200 Post on our website in any forum related to any topic like (ios games hack, free ipa download, free wallpaper download, tutorials, tip and tricks,) or any kind of stuff you have to post on our website who must related to our website forum categories, Any Other Post Who don't related to our any website section i will ignore and delete it from our website as soon as possible and i will not count it to your 200 posts. and your comments not going to count in this posts.

4, You Must Have to introduce your self in this section before starting: Introduce your self here

5, You Must Have to read this section How To Post On Our forum: before made post here.

6, Important Step Don't Copy and past from other sites any kind of stuff you must have to wright your post with your own hands 100% unique content.

7, Don't Advertise other websites inside your post and inside your signature or and inside your download links. its strictly not allowed here,

You Must Have to follow the vip and our site rules if any one not going to follow this rules will get ban from our website as soon as i caught him. Hope you like our this contest and i hope some of you win this vip meda
Admin
Admin
Admin

Advertisement

Re: [Announcements] Finally Vip Contest Open

Postby spetzhead » Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:29 am

info
spetzhead

Re: [Announcements] Finally Vip Contest Open

Postby Admin » Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:10 am

spetzhead wrote:info

you can read info above