[INFO] Important Info For All Ios And Android Games Fans

Every Thing Related To iOS tutorials, iOS learning center. Ios Hacking And Cheating Stuff Goes Here.
  • Advertisement

[INFO] Important Info For All Ios And Android Games Fans

Postby Chef » Fri May 01, 2015 2:29 pm

Hi Guys Today I Am going to share with you info related to fake ios and android games hack tool please read it carefully it will help you allot in the feature also and if you will share this with other so they will also know about it :)

Since i was interested in ios games i thought about learning hack in games app purchases like unlimited coins hack, unlimited gems hack, unlimited diamonds hack or other stuff, so i start searching on internet about how other do this and i want to learn it to, :D during my search i learn allot about ios hacking with .plist, save games hack, with sql, binary hack and allot of other stuff i learn on internet,

And One of the biggest search i have ever found on internet related to ios and android games hack allot of websites on internet now days making a scam to the peoples throw the fake hack tools for the android and ios games hack :lol: and when i search more on this kind of fake hack tool what i found? after doing the survey for tool of my favorite game i get it but what the fake stupid tool
never works for me :lol: they scam me they just want me to do the stupid survey so they can get the money throw survey :x and what we will get in return a fake stuff or virus inside our computer that's all :oops:,

I Make this post because of you guys i want you stay away from this kind of fake, scam websites they just want your money throw survey :evil: now i want you to share this post as much as you can so other will also know about it :( ,

If you guys want real ios games hack who really works for you so you just come to the right place now because on this website you will get all you favorite game cheats without survey and virus and i love this website so much :D

I am going to update this post later with video proof of this kind of stuff once i will get more time :)

i hope you guys understand me well have a nice day bye.. :)
Chef
Vip User
Vip User

Advertisement

Re: [INFO] Important Info For All Ios And Android Games Fans

Postby Admin » Fri May 01, 2015 2:32 pm

Thank you so much chef for this awesome info and thank you so much for you precious time
Admin
Admin
Admin

• Advertisement

Return to Tutorials