East Legend Hack Cheats?

Every Thing Related To iOS tutorials, iOS learning center. Ios Hacking And Cheating Stuff Goes Here.
  • Advertisement

East Legend Hack Cheats?

Postby Admin » Fri May 08, 2015 12:59 pm

East Legend Released on May 07, 2015 by Com2uS Corp. and it was currently available in 6 languages like a English, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, it was a very nice game with high game graphic and old ios devices currently not able to run this and currently not supported ( unsupported devices iPhone (1st generation), iPod Touch (1st generation), iPhone 3G, iPod Touch (2nd generation), iPad (1st generation), iPod Touch (3rd generation), iPhone 3Gs, iPod Touch (4th generation), iPhone 4, iPhone 4S
version: 6.0 )

Now the question is this you guys want East Legend Hack cheats tool or East Legend ifunbox hack cheats or some tricks you want right? well after spending a 3 hours on this game and now i come to this point it is not possible to hack or cheats East Legend game because it is online and server side game and no one can hack this game :( as i said many time in my previous posts many other websites providing a fake East Legend Hack tool for this game they are fake and protected through survey for more information related to this kind of fake tool please read this topic guys:
Admin
Admin
Admin

Advertisement

• Advertisement

Return to Tutorials